Our producers are passionate about what they grow, Farmers are passionate about what they grow. And CHS is passionate about helping you find new markets and new uses for your grains and oilseeds. Our expertise and extensive networks, help you turn your crops into smart solutions all over the world. As part of a successful cooperative system, you’ll be connected to the CHS global processing platform that includes soybean crushing and refining facilities in the United States, where we:
• Refine more than 1.3 billion pounds of soybean oil annually that’s used in a wide variety of food products and applications, including margarines, butter spreads and coffee creamers.
• Produce 3 million tons (2.7 million metric tons) of soy protein products for global and domestic use in human and animal foods.
We operate a canola processing and refining plant near Hallock, Minn., at a capacity of 1,500 tons per day. We:
• Refine more than 440 million pounds (200,000 metric tons) of canola oil annually.
• Process 21 million bushels (475,000 metric tons) of canola seed annually, the equivalent of 600,000 acres (283,000 hectares).
• Produce 303,000 tons (275,000 metric tons) of canola meal annually.