Our success has been built on:
- A nationwide portfolio of ethanol buyers in diverse geographic locations and broad industry relationships to efficiently move vast volumes of ethanol at competitive prices.
- A trusted global platform with offices around the world to help ethanol producers reach local and global market opportunities.
- Logistical management capabilities for precise execution, including expertise for truck, single car rail, unit train and waterborne transportation.
- From the time ethanol leaves the production storage tanks until blenders take delivery, CHS assumes the credit risk and covers all details—including tracking and reporting.
- A team that includes skilled marketers, transportation schedulers, strategic analysts, risk management experts and support staff with a track record of delivering dependable bottom-line results.
As a leader in ethanol and distillers dried grains marketing, no other company offers more expertise and experience than CHS. We provide ethanol plants with the most extensive local and global buyer networks and market access. CHS has the breadth of risk management, logistics and regulatory capabilities to maximize your plant's profits.
Learn more about our Price Risk Management Solutions
Learn about Global Renewable Fuels Marketing: