The CHS Seeds for Stewardship program matches dollars for projects in rural communities. Projects must be supported by a local cooperative. Each cooperative can apply for up to $5,000 to make a difference in their communities.
• Any member-cooperative or CHS Country Operations location is eligible to apply
• Each cooperative can receive up to $5,000 in matching funds annually
• Cooperatives can receive up to two grants per year totaling a maximum of $5,000; $1,000 is the minimum matching contribution considered.
• Cooperatives with multiple locations are eligible to receive up to two grants per year on behalf of the entire organization; regardless of how many locations they have.
• Grant requests must be submitted by a cooperative on behalf of a local organization. Grant requests received directly from a local organization will not be accepted.
Seeds for Stewardship grants will be accepted until July 1, 2019. Click here to apply.