The region provides a strong market opportunity for CHS as the Asia-Pacific benefits from significant population growth driving greater global demand for grains, energy and foods. With the regional headquarters based in Singapore and offices in Australia, China, South Korea and Taiwan, CHS sources and markets grain, oilseeds and fertilizers in the region.
CHS serves Pacific Rim customers by connecting them to grains, dried distillers grains (DDGS), and fertilizer. With demand for quality and competitive prices, customers and consumers in the region can rely on the trusted CHS supply chain to bring in timely, reliable delivery of grains, energy and foods to help feed a growing population.
Through strategic investments and strong partnerships, CHS continues to build a reliable, trustworthy network that excels at customer service while earning the respect of consumers in the region. CHS employees in Asia-Pacific are in constant contact with grain traders in CHS offices in North America, Europe, Middle East and South America. Interested in a career with CHS? Learn more about our careers in the field, on the road and at the office.
Asia-Pacific customers count on CHS for quality corn, soybeans, wheat, barley, canola and other grains and oilseeds. A reliable network serves the region’s needs year-round from North America, South America, the Black Sea and Australia. Facilities operated through our joint venture, CHS Broadbent, in Australia store grain and efficiently deliver wheat and feed grass across the Asia-Pacific region and to other global customers.
Food and Ingredients
- Connects to facilities in Australia including container packing plants at Toowoomba, Queensland, and Ballarat, Victoria, along with bulk storage facilities at Moree, New South Wales, and Lakaput and Lake Bolac, Victoria.
- Markets DDGS exports from ethanol plants in the United States and through independent ethanol plant marketing agreements.
- Markets soybeans, wheat, corn and other feed grains in both bulk and containers to all countries in the APAC region.
- Distributes feed commodities such as DDGS, feed barley and sorghum to feed manufacturers and animal feeders throughout China.
- Supplies crop nutrients to Asia-Pacific customers through close work with traders in Singapore, Switzerland, and the United States.
CHS plays a vital role in bringing quality, nutritious grain-based food and food ingredients to a growing and hungry world with soybean, canola and sunflower processing plants in the United States and South America.
CHS provides competitive demand and high quality supply for the Asia-Pacific regional ethanol requirements.