The health and well-being of farmers and ranchers and their families is important to CHS as we do our part to create safer communities and live out our purpose of creating connections to empower agriculture. The resources shared on this page are provided by organizations throughout the U.S. who also are dedicated to helping farm and ranch families and others in the cooperative system navigate difficult situations.
Click on any of the blue states to reveal relevant state and regional resource links or download a list of all resources shown on this page.
- Minnesota Farm & Rural Helpline: 833-600-2670
- Minnesota Government Mental Health Support
- Minnesota Department of Ag Farm Stress Website
- Minnesota Rural Mental Health Specialists
- Ted Matthews: 320-266-2390
- Monica McConkey: 218-280-7785
- Minnesota NAMI
- TransFARMation: Stories from other farmers and ranchers who have experienced stress or suicide in their family
CHS is not responsible for and does not warrant or guarantee any content or resources provided by the identified organizations.