GROW WITH US.
Supporting rural safety, development and leadership.
At CHS, we’re committed to creating a strong future for rural America and giving back to our communities with our time, talent and resources. In 2016, CHS and the CHS Foundation invested $6.2 million to develop the next generation of agricultural leaders, improve agricultural safety and enhance rural vitality.
Apply now! See below to access a list of open grant applications as some of our programs have recently changed:
- Cooperative Education Application click here.
- The CHS Seeds for Stewardship local matching grants program application deadline has been extended to Feb. 20, 2017. Through this program, cooperatives can apply to receive up $5,000 in matching funds to show support of the organizations making a difference in their hometown communities. Click here to learn more.
- The 2017/18 CHS Foundation High School Scholarship program is now accepting applications. Click here for more information.
- General requests that do not fit in one of the above programs, click here.
Recent CHS Stewardship investments include:
- Nearly 300 scholarships at more than 30 colleges, university funding for ag-related programs and curriculum, cooperative education grants and support of international experiences for ag students. Click here to read more.
- Contributions that improved agricultural health and safety in more than 50 communities across the country. Click here to read more.
- Dozens of grants to support projects that build vibrant rural communities. Click here to learn more.