Supporting rural safety, development and leadership.
At CHS, we’re committed to creating a strong future for rural America and giving back to our communities with our time, talent and resources. In 2016, CHS and the CHS Foundation invested $6.2 million to develop the next generation of agricultural leaders, improve agricultural safety and enhance rural vitality.
- The CHS Foundation is accepting applications for College Club Mini-Grants until Oct. 15, 2017. Click here for more information.
- Click here for the general grant application for projects that develop the next generation of ag leaders, improve ag safety or enhance rural vitality.
Recent CHS Stewardship investments include:
- Nearly 300 scholarships at more than 30 colleges, university funding for ag-related programs and curriculum, cooperative education grants and support of international experiences for ag students. Click here to read more.
- Contributions that improved agricultural health and safety in more than 50 communities across the country. Click here to read more.
- Dozens of grants to support projects that build vibrant rural communities. Click here to learn more.