The Seeds for Stewardship competitive grant program supports requests that strengthen and uplift hometown communities. Priority is given to requests that align with ag safety and farmer well-being, agriculture education, and rural community vitality. Examples may include grain bin safety equipment and training, local FFA and 4-H support, and food shelf donations.
Seeds for Stewardship grants will likely not be awarded for:
- Individuals, individual needs, or individual fundraisers
- Sports teams or athletic requests
- Medical/disease related causes
- Groups with religious affiliation or Religious groups for religious activities
- Political campaigns, fundraisers, or lobbying efforts
Grants will be evaluated on a competitive basis and funds are not guaranteed.