CHS is a global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, agronomy, grains and foods, we’re committed to creating connections to empower agriculture, helping our owners and customers grow their businesses.
CHS offers a breadth of products and services to support our owners and customers every step of the way. Our practical solutions, local expertise and global connections give our farmer-owners and local cooperatives competitive advantages to reach their goals.
Learn about our businesses
Learn about our brands
GLOBAL GRAIN & PROCESSING
CHS is committed to making a meaningful impact in agriculture and rural America. Through our stewardship initiatives, we invest in programs that develop new generations of ag leaders, promote ag safety and strengthen hometown communities.
Cooperatives are owned and governed by members who use its products, supplies, or services and operate in many sectors of the economy. In a cooperative system, people come together to scale buying power, gain access to goods and services and create economic opportunity.
At CHS, our teams work together to provide the products, services and expertise farmers and cooperatives need to feed a growing population. As a CHS employee, you help empower agriculture by creating connections that bring shared success.
CHS Privacy Center
CHS Privacy Notice
Understand how CHS Inc., CHS Hedging, LLC., as well as our subsidiaries and affiliates manage the privacy of your personal data by reviewing our Privacy Notice.
CHS Cookie Notice
- Cookie Notice – English
- Cookie Notice – Chinese (CHS Cookie 声明)
- Cookie Notice – Romanian (Notificare CHS privind cookie-urile – Românește)
- Cookie Notice – Portuguese (Aviso de Cookies CHS – Português)
- Cookie Notice – Spanish (Aviso de cookies de CHS – Español)
Data Processing Agreements
If you are CHS Vendor and a data processor under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), or General Personal Data Protection Act (“LGPD”), CHS requires that you enter into a data processing agreement (DPA). A GDPR, CCPA, and LGPD compliant DPA is linked below and ready for your signature in accordance with the instructions below.
- To complete this DPA, you must populate the applicable areas and sign the DPA signature boxes as the Processor or Data Importer.
- Send the completed and signed DPA to your CHS Relationship Manager.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email your CHS Relationship Manager or CHSPrivacyImpact@CHSinc.com
- Data Processing Agreements – GDPR
- Data Processing Agreements – GDPR/PIPL
- Standard Contractual Clauses – GDPR
- Data Processing Agreements – LGPD
- CCPA Addendum
Privacy Data Security Addendums
Referenced in the DPA are our technical Privacy and Security requirements. When agreeing to our DPA you are also agreeing to the terms within.
Contact CHS Privacy
To request copies of or deletion of your personal information, or if you have any questions, comments or concerns about privacy at CHS, please contact the CHS Privacy Office by postal mail, telephone or online at:
Attn: Privacy Office
5500 Cenex Drive
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077 USA
Encarregado pelo Tratamento de dados
Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados