Contact CHS Capital for financing loan products including:
- Seasonal/operating loans – Seasonal loans fund your current or short-term needs and can be used for financing seasonal inventory and accounts receivable. These loans have a one-year maturity date.
- Term loans – Finance your company’s capital projects without depleting cash reserves with CHS Capital term loans. Term loans can be used for: purchasing fixed assets, expanding facilities, remodeling/construction, and/or building working capital.
- Revolving loans – Revolving term loans are available to support temporary working capital shortages.
- Construction loans – Construction loans can be used as interim financing for facilities construction, much like a line of credit, and are generally converted to long-term financing upon project completion.
- Leasing – Leasing options are available for equipment and vehicles.
CHS Capital Commercial Base Rate is 4.35%. Last four historical rate trends listed below:
Rate Date Effective
4.35% April 20, 2020
4.60% March 11, 2020
4.85% November 15, 2019
5.10% October 1, 2019